الاثنين، 20 أكتوبر 2008

Conditional Sentence Type 2

Conditional Sentence Type 2

→ It is possible but very unlikely, that the condition will be fulfilled.
Form: if + simple past , would + Infinitive

Example: If I found her address, I would send her an invitation.


Complete the Conditional Sentences (Type II) by putting the verbs into the correct form. Use conditional I with would in the main clause.

1- If we (have) a yacht, we (sail) the seven seas.

2- If he (have) more time, he (learn) karate.

3- If they (tell) their father, he (be) very angry.

4- She (spend) a year in the USA if it (be) easier to get a green card.

5- If I (live) on a lonely island, I (run) around naked all day.

6- We (help) you if we (know) how.

7- My brother (buy) a sports car if he (have) the money.

8- If I (feel) better, I (go) to the cinema with you.

9- If you (go) by bike more often, you (be / not) so flabby.

10- She (not / talk) to you if she (be) mad at you.

هناك 3 تعليقات:

david santos يقول...

Excellent work!
Congratulations!!!

ALIA يقول...

thank you miss

I've solved it and Iwill send it

for you

NFNF يقول...

I'VE SOLVED AND I WILL SEND IT

THANK YOU MISS :)

Happy Spring Season - I love you - keep coming back again - sherry