السبت، 18 أكتوبر 2008

Conditional Sentences Type 1

Conditional Sentences are also known as Conditional Clauses or If Clauses. They are used to express that the action in the main clause (without if) can only take place if a certain condition (in the clause with if) is fulfilled. There are three types of Conditional Sentences.

Conditional Sentence Type 1
→ It is possible and also very likely that the condition will be fulfilled.

Form: if + Simple present , will (Future)

Example: If I find her address, I’ll send her an invitation.


Complete the Conditional Sentences (Type I) by putting the verbs into the correct form.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
1- If you (send) this letter now, she (receive) it tomorrow.

2- If I (do) this test, I (improve) my English.

3- If I (find) your ring, I (give) it back to you.

4- Peggy (go) shopping if she (have) time in the afternoon.

5- Simon (go) to London next week if he (get) a cheap flight.

6- If her boyfriend (phone / not) today, she (leave) him.

7- If they (study / not) harder, they (pass / not) the exam.

8- If it (rain) tomorrow, I (have to / not) water the plants.

9- You (be able/ not) to sleep if you (watch) this scary film.

10- Susan (can / move / not) into the new house if it (be / not) ready on time.

هناك تعليق واحد:

ALIA يقول...

thank you miss :)

Happy Spring Season - I love you - keep coming back again - sherry