الجمعة، 9 يناير 2009

Exercise on Comparative Form and Superlative Form

Fill in the correct form of the words in brackets

My house is ................(big) than yours.
This flower is................... (beautiful) than that one.
This is the......................... (interesting) book I have ever read.
Non-smokers usually live............................ (long) than smokers.
Which is the........................... (dangerous) animal in the world?

هناك تعليقان (2):

ALIA يقول...

thank you

My house is (bigger) than yours.
This flower is( more beautiful) than that one.
This is the( most interesting) book I have ever read.
Non-smokers usually live(longer) than smokers.
Which is the (most dangerous) animal in the world?

ms.sherry يقول...

good job alia

Happy Spring Season - I love you - keep coming back again - sherry